Join our fun, energetic and professional instructors during our 5 day Coastal Adventure Day Camp. The objective of this camp is to introduce kayaking and the coastal area surrounding Deep Cove.
- Experience kayaking in beautiful Deep Cove with our qualified guides
- Build skills and knowledge through fun activities and exploration
- Learn about the intertidal zone and all the things that call it home
- Try out single and double kayaks as well as stand up paddle boards
- Exploring the local hiking trails in Deep Cove and Indian Arm
- Meet new friends and learn in a fun environment
- Ages: 10-12
- 6 hours per day
- Children should be comfortable in the water with a life jacket on
- Children should bring a lunch and enough snacks to get them through the day
$445 plus GST for 5 days
$349 plus GST for 4 day during holiday weeks
Dates & Times
July and August 9.00am – 3.00pm
July 9th – 13th
July 16th – 20th
July 23rd – 17th
July 30th – August 3rd
August 13th – 17th
August 20th – 24th
August 27th – 31st
Not offered on public holidays
Reservations are required
What to Bring
We advise all kids to come dressed to get wet. A bathing suit and or non-cotton insulating layers are best, while polyester and wool are even better. If your child has his/her own wetsuit they are welcome to wear that as well.
Camps run rain or shine. If it is raining please bring a rain jacket and or rain hat. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
Please bring secure waterproof or water-resistant footwear, as well as sunscreen and a sun hat.
Sunglasses are encouraged but please ensure the glasses have a strap. If your child wears eyeglasses please make sure they also have a secure strap.
During the camps, kids often stop at a beach or on the water for a snack. Please bring a water bottle and a light snack in a waterproof container that can be eaten on the water. Kids should bring lunch and enough snacks for a day of activity.
After the camps, kids are usually wet, so we suggest bringing a change of clothes and a towel. Cubbies, located just outside the kayak centre, are available to store towels and clothes but please leave any valuables at home or in the car.
If you need more info on what your child should wear or bring check out our What to Bring page.
If you need additional info on our safety or cancellation policies, check out our Additional Info page.
If you have any other questions, see if they are already answered on our FAQ page or call us at 604.929.2268.