Vancouver’s North Shore is renowned for three things – spectacular coastal waters, world famous biking trails and award-winning craft brewing. Experience all three on our Ultimate North Vancouver Experience.
- 9.15am – Meet at Deep Cove Outdoors where you can park your car, or you can be picked up from Londale Quay if you are taking the seabus, and you will be shuttled to Deep Cove in our comfortable van.
- 10.00am – Three hour kayaking tour in stunning Indian Arm. You will be met by your dedicated kayak guide who will set you up in your top of the line, lightweight kayaks. Lunch is included and you will stop along your paddle to picnic!
- 1.30pm – Shuttle from Deep Cove Kayak to Endless Biking.
- 2.00pm – A two hour biking tour, appropriate for your level of experience. You will join a professional guide who will take you on a mountain biking adventure according to your ability. Explore the mountain biking trail network North Vancouver is famous for!
- 4.00pm – After your bike tour head to nearby Bridge Brewing for a tasting flight of beers or glass of beer from their fantastic selection!!
Dates for 2017: May 27, Jun 24, Jul 29, Aug 26, Sep 30
This trip is suitable for beginners with no experience necessary to participate but must be generally fit enough to paddle for at least three hours and bike for another two hours. Each tour starts with an introduction to your equipment, technique and safety. One certified sea kayak or biking guide is dedicated to each group with a max number of six guests. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent standard of instruction and guiding and are always ready to help you with technique on and off the water. Each guest is provided with top of the line equipment.
Lunch will be provided.
Attention to detail sets us apart. If there is anything you would like us to include in your experience we will try our hardest to accommodate it as our experiences are exclusively handpicked and tailor made for those seeking the ultimate in unique travel experiences.